Скачать 

[La-Bel Patterns] Fairy Wings Tutorial Sewing Pattern | Крылья феи (Anna Doezie)

• Дата начала
Информация
Тип покупки: Оптовая
Цена: 60 РУБ

Организатор: Аноним Аноним
Статус:
Набор участников
Список участников
    Настя981
    ник скрыт
    Vikamor
    OlgaVoron
Аноним
Аноним
Маска Организаторов
Организатор
+89.5
Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: [La-Bel Patterns] Fairy Wings Tutorial Sewing Pattern | Крылья феи (Anna Doezie)

Ссылка на картинку
изображение
Fairy Wings PDF sewing pattern INSTANT DOWNLOAD
These fairy wings are pretty darn cute! Durable, comfortable and pretty easy to whip up.
I made these little wings to be as simple to make as possible, while still being beautiful and functional. They come in 2 designs. One a little simpler and quicker than the other, to make sure theres something for every skill level!
In this tutorial you'll learn to work with iron on quilting batting (don't worry, its very simple) and you'll be sewing those decorative stitching lines through your paper pattern, pinned on top of your wings! Its WAY easier than it looks to get those perfect lines and its super satisfying!
These wings are on the smaller side. (30x23cm or 12x9inches) They are super cute on younger kids. Newborn photoshoot approved, the ultimate baby halloween costume, and very loved by my 2.5 year old. But it's got straps that go all the way up to XL adult so no one is left out of the fun. But if you're wanting larger wings, stay tuned for the larger version I'm working on. (There's an art to getting these wings to sit nicely, when they're bigger, that still needs refining)

Подробности:
A 1cm/ 3/8inch seam allowance is included in all my patterns
-You will receive-

1 pdf pattern file
1 pdf file for detailed sewing instructions with lots of illustrations to hold your hand through every step!
Both files are printable from your home printer on A4 or US letter sized paper
Your files will be available for instant download via Etsy (desktop computer version) once purchased (or email, if you checkout as a guest)
Great for confident beginners to experienced sewers.
FABRIC CONSUMPTION AND NOTIONS
40CM/16” of fabric for main wings and straps
30CM/12” of fabric for contrast (wings)
30CM/12” of iron on
wadding/batting (see tutorial for more info)
12mm/ 1/2” wide elastic, (see chart for length)
Matching thread and Decorative thread (optional)
Designed to be made with medium- medium/heavy weight woven fabrics

Формат: PDF

Зарегистрируйтесь , чтобы посмотреть скрытый авторский контент.
Поиск по тегу:
Теги
anna doezie fairy costume fairy wings la-bel la-bel patterns labelpatterns newborn fairy wings крылья феи крылья феи для детей крылья феи для деток