Скачать 

[Gumroad] From basics to advanced 3D sketching I От основ до сложных 3D эскизов (Raf Grassetti)

• Дата начала
Информация
Тип покупки: Оптовая
Цена: 195 РУБ

Организатор: Аноним Аноним
Статус:
Набор участников
Список участников
    life12
    distain89
    Pgnm
Аноним
Аноним
Маска Организаторов
Организатор
+89.5
Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: [Gumroad] From basics to advanced 3D sketching I От основ до сложных 3D эскизов (Raf Grassetti)

Ссылка на картинку
изображение
I will share with you my techniques for sketching in 3D using ZBrush, from basics to advanced.
(Important: This is not an intro to basics of ZBrush but basics of sketching inside of ZBrush, good knowledge of the software and digital sculpting is required to follow along)
  • Basic Knowledge of ZBrush required
  • 3hrs of content
  • Some videos are sped up 3x with voice over for easier watching.
  • Auto subtitles in English and Portuguese
Спойлер: Программа
Video 01 - Intro to sketching in ZBrush, my UI, hotkeys, and techniques to get you everything you need to know to follow along
Video 02 - Applying those techniques in a character, we will sculpt Hellboy from Scratch
Video 03 - Part 02 of sculpting Hellboy character
Video 04 - We will start another character from scratch and talk about other techniques, including talking about anatomy and posing the character
Video 05 - I will breakdown how I approach cloth and what you need to know to sculpt folds, we will then sculpt a character from scratch again using similar techniques and tackle the challenges in practice.
Video 06 - I will answer questions that I often get about sketching in 3D while we sculpt a bust of the demon form a sphere
Video 07 - let's practice one of the most important exercises in 3D, sculpting a skull.
Video 08 - Extra video of sculpting props, in this case, I will show you how I made the candelabra
VIdeo 09 - Let's add details and textures to all the characters from the scene

Зарегистрируйтесь , чтобы посмотреть скрытый авторский контент.
Последнее редактирование:
Поиск по тегу:
Теги
from basics to advanced 3d sketching gumroad автор raf grassetti от основ до сложных 3d эскизов

Зарегистрируйте учетную запись или войдите, чтобы обсуждать и скачивать материалы!

Зарегистрироваться

Создайте учетную запись. Это быстро!

Авторизоваться

Вы уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Сверху